Plethora of Resources at your disposal.
- Samuel Adams Beer
- All About Beer
- All Recipes A very helpful site
when you don't know what to make for dinner. It covers all categories, and
is easy to browse.
- American College of Gastroenterology, The
- Ann Hemyng Candy,
Inc.'s Chocolate FACTORY
- Aphrodisiac Dishes
- Aromatic Pantry, The - site
specializes in gourmet spice blends.
- Baking School
- A free online basic baking school for home bakers. Lessons (with quizzes)
cover cookies, breads, cakes, icing, and pies. In addition there are pages
on: sanitation and health, a glossary baking terms, hints and tips, starting
a home baking business, a FAQ, recipe formulas, home baking recipes, and a
link to Native American recipes.
- Banana Recipes - 104 Things
to do with a Banana
- Baked Lays
Addict Page - The Baked Lays craze is sweeping the nation. This page is
dedicated to the potato chip that roared.
- Barbecue'n on the Internet
- detailed reference guide to all things barbecue
- Beer Across America - The site
offers online ordering, beer specials, recipes, newsletters, beer chat, and
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc.
- Best Gluten-Free Recipes
- Charlie Beiggs Foods - Family of
Sauces - tasty recipes as well as our selection of sauces.
- Belly Pleasers Cookbook
- Bridgford Foods
- Buffalowings.com- Frank & Teressa's
original sauce from the Anchor Bar, New York, undisputed home of the Buffalo
- Cajun Spice - seasonings, cookbooks,
mixes, tall tales, free samples, Cajun links and recipes from the Tony Chachere
- California Avocados Online
- California Culinary Academy's Online SPICE
- California Fig Advisory Board
- history & facts, nutritional information, recipes & contests, and more.
- California Wineries Mall
- directory and locator of fine wines and wineries in California
- Caprial's Cafe
- CheeseNet 95
- Chef's Corner, The - A culinary
arts resource page for the professional or anyone who loves to cook.
- Chef Older's World of Food - get
recipes, cook book reviews and more.
- ChefTell - In the Kitchen With
- Chef Tell's Manor House - Lunch,
dinner and brunch. Join celebrity Chef Tell for gourmet dining. Continental
cuisine with German and Caribbean influences. Weddings, banquets, catering.
- Julia Child:
- Julia Child - StarChef
- Chili Bob
- ChiliDog Cooking/Food
- Chinese Cooking - Chopstix - assortment
of tips, recipes, and articles - including a section of background articles
and recipes by Chinese chef Deh-Ta Hsiung.
- Chocoholic.com - chocolate addiction?
From truffles to 5 pound bars, you can order it here.
- Chocolate Ibarra - traditional
and authentic Mexican chocolate. "Gods' food."
Pizza, The Grand
- ChristmasRecipe.com - source
for fabulous Yuletide recipes. Fill your home with the wonderfully familiar
aromas of gingerbread people, spicy mulled cider, honey-glazed ham, green
bean casserole, hot buttery mashed potatoes . . .
- Club Sauce - sauces from aioli to
pasta sauces, pesto to tapenades.
- CMU's Recipes Folder
- Creole & Cajun Recipe
- Coffee Review
- Consorzio del Formaggio Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Consortium for Parmagiano-Reggiano Cheese. Includes history, information
on how the cheese is made, and more.
- Cook's Books, The
- 'Promoting the art of fine cooking throughout the world'
- Cook's Nook - specializes in gourmet
foods and gifts
- Cook's Thesaurus
- Courvoisier - the cognac people.
Includes food and drink recipes and a guide to a handful of the world's "best
- Crazy Vegetarian, The - providing
useful resources, recipes, famous vegetarians, and more.
- The Creole and Cajun
- CuisineNet - The definitive food
and restaurant source on the Internet.
- Digital Chef - Taste the Planet
- bringing you the world of cooking, recipes, training and online shopping.
- EatHere.Com: Room Food fof the 90's-
"an interactive celebration of popular roadside eateries from coast to coast."
- Epicurious - For People Who Eat
- Ethnic Dishes
- Fairytale Brownies
- Fatfree: The Low Fat Vegetarian Archive
- Firegirl's Homepage - A page devoted
to chile peppers
- Fleischmann's Yeast - what's cooking?
Recipes, the story of yeast and more.
- Florida Citrus Juice - recipes,
news and information from the Florida Department of Citrus. Enter sweepstakes
for a Disneyworld vacation.
- Global Gourmet, The - 'Celebrate
the romance of foods, exotic spices and international travel with the Global
Gourmet. Here, we taste the world country by country'
- Hickory Farms
- HomeArts Recipe Finder
- Home Canning Online Page
- Home Cooking - a forum for
food enthusiasts, from gourmet to home cooks. Weekly features provide recipes,
culinary techniques and food facts and history.
- IFIC Foundation - International
Food Information Council
- iDRINK - learn how to mix an Acapulco,
a Zombie, or over 1,000 other drinks.
- In The Kitchen With Chef Tell
- his delicious recipes in cyberspace.
Share Their Culinary Delights - gourmet recipes from the kitchens of Inns
across the US and Canada.
- Inquisitive Cook, The - The
folks at the The Inquisitive Cook explain the chemical ins and outs of dairy,
bread, fruits, meats, and, most importantly, chocolate.
- The Internet Chef - searchable database
of recipes, features, and message boards
- Into Wine - exploring the world of
wine. Information on how wine is made, wine regions, wine and health, wine
and the Bible, 1997 wine events and a quick reference guide.
- Internet Epicurean, The
- Jolly Time Pop Corn
- Joy of Cooking - menus, recipes,
trivia, and more.
- Ketchum Cookbook
- Sheldon Landwehr - Food Critic
for the New York Post.
- Mangia Firenze - "A Taste of Florence"
- Mimi's Cyber Kitchen - Over
1,000 food-related links and Mimi's personal collection of recipes, all in
a highly organized format.
- Nutrition Navigator - Tufts University
- a rating guide to nutrition websites
- Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry - recipes
for holidays, appetizers, main course meals, and desserts, along with a search-by-ingredient
- Paul Prudhomme:StarChefs
- Wolfgang Puck's Bio
- Random Food Generator
- Recipe-a-Day.com - not sure about
what's for dinner tonight? Check your e-mail.
- RecipeCenter.com - site has
over 100,000 recipes online. You can also download theRecipeCenter software.
The site is for all food and cooking enthusiasts.
- Recipe Dude, The - "Recipes for
food you can eat"
- Recipe Exchange
- Recipe Folder
- Recipes From 'rec.food.recipes'
- Recipe of the Week
- RecipeXchange.com - family-tested
recipes and cooking secrets.
- Real Beer Page, The - microbreweries,
tours, and brew fests around the world.
Le Cordon Bleu
- RiceWeb - Everything you want to know
about one of the world's longest running cereals: the history of rice, where
and how it is grown, recipes, and much more.
- Rolling Your Own Sushi
- Safeway Stores
- Searchable Online Archive
- Searchable Vegetarian Cookbook
- Shore to Door Seafood - the finest
fresh seafood overnight to your door; recipes
- Slow Food Guide to the Wines
of the World
- Smart Wine Magazine - An iconoclastic,
anti-snob, hip look at real wine for real people.
- Smoothie Central
- learn how to make Smoothies. What's your preference? Chocolate Banana? How's
about Tangy Summer Blend? Gotta admit Papaya Raspberry has a nice ring to
it. Up to you. Take your pick(s).
- SOAR - Searchable Online
Archive of Recipes
- Soup of the Evening:
- Star Chefs
- SteveO's California
Wine Touring Guides - An informational guide for touring the various winemaking
regions in California
- Sue's Recipe Server
- Sugar in the Raw - it's natural,
not naked. Recipes and FAQ
- SOLO cyberkitchen - more than 70
super recipes. Choose a low-fat treat or a bit of heavenly indulgence.
- The Surreal Gourmet - "more
than just cookbooks, they are a fresh attitude towards cooking and entertaining,
a stimulant, and a guide to better living."
- Sushi World Guide, The - A Guide
to Japanese Restaurants outside Japan
- TABASCO - the one and only. Includes
recipes, history, music, photographs and... hot stuff.
- Taste the Pain - Site Contains
Over 200 Of The Finest Products Available From The World Of Hot And Spicy
- Tasting Arizona An on-line publication
for Arizona's foodservice industry. Geared specifically to Arizona chefs,
Arizona restaurateurs, and Arizona food service personnel.
- Temple of Scrapple - at last, the
answer to the question, "Just what IS in Scrapple anyway?
- Teri's Recipe Page
- Texas Cooking
- Thai Recipes
- Tokyo food Page
- a complete guide to Japanese cuisine and eating in Tokyo, with recipes,
articles on Japanese cooking, restaurant listings, culinary travel tips and
- Top Food Chain - "Explore
Our Worlds Tastefull Delights! [340 top sites; reviewed, rated & categorized]"
- Top Secret Recipes on the Web
- USDA Nutrient Database
- Vegetarian Pages
- Veggies Unite - Your On-line Guide
- The Village Bakery - all about
bread: recipes, guides, Q&A's, tricks, tips, sourdough, and more
- Virtual Vittles - fresh,
natural wholesome recipes created for finer palates without excessive fat.
- Web's First Japanese
- Web Resources for Japanese
- Wine Enthusiast, The
- Wine Page, The
- Wine Spectator - includes daily
reports, a searchable wine buying guide, a library of wine and travel articles,
chats, forums and more.
- Burt Wolf - Origins - contains the
recipes demonstrated in the PBS series.
- World of Tea
- You Are What You Eat -
a guide to good nutrition. Find out what you are and what you can be.
- Zagat.com -
The best-selling ZAGAT guides to restaurants in 20 cities make their Web debut.
Includes a whopping 17,000 full ratings and reviews, directions and "top"
listings. With user-friendly drop-down menus.
Back to Indigo Org
of this page Tell
us about yourself
**NOTE: A page with this many links is bound
to turn up with a few broken ones. Although it is checked monthly,
broken link reports would be most appreciated not only by the webmaster, but
by future visitors to this site.
Mail broken link alerts to email@example.com
. Your contribution is appreciated. Thank you.